If your tree has become overgrown with unhealthy limbs, dead or decaying branches, a good trimming will restore its health! We’ve spent years maintaining the beauty of trees, and we’re the qualified tree service company that our clients turn to repeatedly!
Valuable Benefits of Tree Trimming:
- A healthier, stronger tree with an extended lifespan.
- Fewer unhealthy, unsightly, and dangerous limbs.
- More sunlight that allows for lush and beautiful undergrowth.
- Increased strength to defend against storms and high winds.
It is critical to sustaining your tree’s health, stimulating growth, and retaining its natural appearance. Still, if you try to trim your trees yourself, you could end up trimming incorrectly, causing serious damage to your beloved tree.
Tree Removal Services
We specialize in residential and commercial tree removal. Sometimes a tree is difficult to remove because it is very close to the home or another obstruction; other times it is difficult to get the proper equipment to the tree to complete the job.
Rob’s Tree Service has the expertise and the most advanced equipment to do the job. We offer free estimates and will not start any job until our clients know the process. All precautionary measures are taken to ensure the property’s and surrounding areas’ safety. Safety first!
Reasons you may need to remove a tree:
- Storm Damage.
- Leaning Tree or Branches.
- Landscape renovations.
- A tree is too close to other properties, utility lines, structures, etc.
- The tree is dead or dying.
Our company is here to help, and we can assist with most emergency tree service issues that may arise. We pride ourselves on being the best tree service in Orange County and providing coverage throughout Southern California.