Tree trimming is a time-consuming task that requires a great deal of precision and safety precautions. It also takes the experience to know what time of year is best for each tree, how extensively it should be trimmed, and how to shape it properly for healthy growth and to maximize its beauty. We’ll discuss your needs in detail when we examine your property and give you a quote.
Trim your trees for the following reasons:
- THE BEAUTY of a Healthy Tree!
- Significant dead, damaged, and/or diseased branches.
- Safety as overgrown trees are too close to nearby properties and/or public-use spaces, such as utility lines or roadways.
- Eliminate unsightly or dangerous branches.
- Increase tree strength and deflect winds from your home.
- Create a stronger tree and Extend the life of your trees.
Timely Makes the Difference
There’s a right time and a wrong time to trim trees and it changes from species to species. Most routine tree trimming is to remove weak, diseased, or dead limbs any time during the year with little effect on the tree. Our experts will ensure your trees are well maintained when it’s most advantageous, so you will get results that maintain your tree’s structure and beauty.
Eucalyptus Trees overshadow this beautiful garden and patio in Tustin, CA. Rob’s Tree Service specializes in protecting furniture and fixtures.